Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 28: Drawing to a close...

Wow, the last few days snuck by. I can't believe I'm facing the first day of March tomorrow. Maybe this is the culmination of the past few weeks, even months, leading to this new beginning. When we come to the end of ourselves, it's often there we find the world we never expected to find. It is here I find myself, waiting on my Lord to see what it is He's going to do in the midst of these circumstances. Today I was reminded through another, encouragement in the form of one who well knows the prayer we share, "Give us this day our daily bread." So, for today, thank You for Your blessed provision and hand upon me. Tomorrow will worry about itself. May it then be the same prayer uttered and received, "Give us this day our daily bread."

And I'd give anything for a mechanical typewriter right now. I have an idea I'm going to try and flesh out as soon as I can find one. On working, and one in pieces would certainly provide the necessary components. Guess we'll see if and where it comes from. Cheers! Farewell from February...

No comments:

Post a Comment