Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 12: Does it count if I wrote it my head?

Mucus, mucus everywhere
I am amazed at thee
That thou wouldst choose a time like this
To set thy might against me
Thy standards green and yellow fly
a proud display upon my lip
Try as I may to stop the flow
the balance ne'er does tip
Rank by rank I wipe away
each legion that you send
Yet still they come, still they charge
against them I forefend
I hope to win this battle
as I have done before
but in exchanges of attrition
am I sure to win the war?
Who knew my nasal cavity
be portal to worlds of slime,
but win I will, win I must
if only a matter of time.
Fight on, fight on tissue in hand,
the ballista to my foe,
Alas, the box is empty now,
and I fear I may fight no more.
This cannot be, I grit my teeth,
I shall make John Wayne proud,
and with a finger block one hole
and spray thee upon the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment