Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 13: A first encounter with Roller Derby...

I don't think I dare try to write something fictitiously related to tonight, but I will state that I'm fairly fascinated by the roller derby culture. Not to mention that I had a great time and even found myself picking out favorite players as I slowly gained better understanding of the sport... a VERY rudimentary understanding thus far. It was a great way to spend the evening in the company of good friends.

Tonight is somehow a night of writing duty than joy, but somehow that's the point... new habits don't come cheap but by sacrifice. It may be short, but I'm searching Gibson's donuts for some inspiration and surely I can find it at a place where pigs fly. Too bad so many people were here for the cheap donuts. I missed out for tomorrow.

You know, I cannot think that there's anything pleasant to be said for the possibility of flying pigs. When I look up there are some things I just don't want to see!

Somehow I think that's passable, especially with a few more responsibilities awaiting me before I can lay my head on a pillow and call it a night... so Cheers y'all... sleep tight and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment